Thursday, March 26, 2009

food science SUCKS

Guess what? FOOD SCIENCE SUCKS. It's possibly the worst class I've ever taken in my whole entire life. Seriously! I'm not even being over-dramatic. There are not many classes outside of the math area that I complain about. Never will I voluntarily take such a class again.


Oh, yeah I have a test in it tomorrow. FML.


Anyway, on a better note, tomorrow is the start of the weekend. I'm doing a service project on Saturday at a softball field, which should be fun. I actually don't mind doing volunteer work and would love to do more. What I really would enjoy would be volunteering at the Humane Society. I was going to do that this year but I found out that you have to commit for a year and I don't know if they'd let me do that since I'm not here in the summer. It'd probably be worth a shot though. I love animals, especially dogs. I used to work at a dog breeding (coughpuppyfarmcough) and my favorite part was the puppy room. And I don't even say that to be one of those girls that's all like, "OHMYGOSH, HE'S SOOOOOO CUUTEEE!" They're annoying. Mostly cause they have super high-pitched voices that makes me want to physically take out their voice boxes.


Today we talked about euthanasia in my developmental psychology class, it was crazy. We were talking about morality and Kohlberg's six stages of moral development. I don't know how I feel about euthanasia. On one hand, if somebody is suffering and they know that they can't take it anymore, I could see why someone would do it. But what if they found a cure for whatever it is they had the next week? Then you have to deal with that guilt. I dunno.. it's quite the touchy subject and I think that's actually all I wanna say about it.


Just throwing this out there, but I love sparkling water. Really, who was smart enough to create tasty, bubbly water?? I tell ya who... Torbern Bergman. Yeah, just wikied that shiz. It tastes so delicious though. And it tricks me into thinking I'm drinking sparkling grape juice (also the shiz) because of the carbonation. Yummmy. I guess it can cause dental erosion, but really since when do people care about that? I'm thinking about going all George Washington with some nice, wooden teeth. Yeeahhhhh.


Uhhhmmm what else can I tell you?? I don't know that there is a whole lot else going on today. I absolutely can't wait for summer and some freedom from classes. I was thinking about taking summer classes but honestly? I can't take anymore classes right now, nor in the summer. I'm going to take it nice and easy.


The other day I tripped going up the stairs.

Yeah. I'm one of those girls. Oh, of course it was in the library where it's extremely quiet. What is up with that?!?!

I had a spanish test today and I kicked its face into the next millennium.

Okay I'm rambling now, BYEEE.


Link of the day: Kittens Inspired by Kittens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtX8nswnUKU

And I decided to add to the link a song I'm currently enjoying thoroughly.

Song of the day: Dead and Gone by T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment