Monday, March 2, 2009

bicycles are dangerous

This is what I've determined today:
Me on a bike = bad news bears.


My logic behind this is definitely sane. Josh brought down my bike so I can zoom around campus, so today I tried it out. I did pretty decent I think, except for when I nearly killed a girl. I was toying around with my gears and saw her in front of me, but what I did not realize was that she was turning toward me to go into a building. It was too late to hit the brakes, so I swerved like a mad man to avoid hitting her. I'm pretty sure she about pissed her pants.

Oh, this is the walkway where the girl narrowly avoided death --

Do you know what's upsetting? I NEVER receive any mail. I don't know about the rest of you, but getting mail is like my favorite thing in the whole world. (Unless it's a bill... or something else that has to be paid.) The only stuff I ever get is from the university. Screw that. Well, some of the stuff they send is useful, but most of the time... not really. I just throw that junk in the garbage ASAP.

Wanna know something else? I made a sweet bulletin board for our dorm room door. It's freaking sweet. That's about all I can say. Except that I know you're jealous.
Yeahh.. I'm pretty proud.
What else can I tell you?? Did I tell you I had fun with Britta? I think so. Chad and Megan are coming to visit on Friday and I'm soooooo pumped. It'll be one crazy weekend, that's fo sho.

I have so much homework to do today, it's insane. I should probably start that.
But I think I'm going to take a nap first. :)

Goodbye all! Thanks for reading. Hopefully they don't bore you to death...


Web link for today: Super Mario Brothers Frustration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in6RZzdGki8

No comments:

Post a Comment