Thursday, March 12, 2009

spring break

SPRING BREAK IS COMING!!


Excitement is in the air. Especially for those who have decided to visit a tropical location for their spring break. That does not include me. My plans are to go home and R-E-L-A-X. I'm going to do my homework straight away so I don't have to think about it, then I'm going to curl up with my books that I've been wanting to read. Summer People and Shelter Me are the ones that I'm going to read. My sister also wants me to read Q and A (Slumdog Millionaire). I'm very pumped to read these and can hopefull get it done by the end of the week!


Anywhozzile, things have been going decently well for me. Megan and Chad visited last weekend, so that was incredibly fun and I was VERY glad to see them. We had a ball, then they had to leave Sunday around one. Stupid Daylight Savings Time screwed me over on sleep. I wasn't happy. It didn't help that we were hanging with the boys all weekend and most of them were sick. So not only did I contract sickness and was out of class for two days, Josh is sick and Chad is also getting ill. I hope they take the necessary precautions to avoid terrible sickness. Mine was pretty bad. I had a sore throat and felt like spewing yesterday. Not fun at all.


Yesterday Katie picked up my Bare Minerals foundation for me, as I couldn't get into town. That was nice of her (if you didn't know, Katie is my roomie). I love that stuff. I don't exactly love the price... Good foundation is good foundation though! My aunt got it for me a couple of years ago and I loved it. But I ran out and couldn't get to a Sephora anywhere near me, so I settled for the Sonia Kashuk brand. Good stuff too, but just not the same.

Wow.. who knew I could go on about make-up for so long? Not me.


Have I told you that I want to intern at Seventeen magazine? Well.. I do. I shot them an e-mail yesterday asking what all I need to do to prepare for applying for it. Hopefully they get back to me soon... it'd be my absolute dream to intern there! I'm going to work my tail off so I have a better chance.
Okay, more late.. I gotta go eat!
ADIOS!


No comments:

Post a Comment