Saturday, April 11, 2009

rowdy dogs

My little dog, Ellie, loves to bark. Seriously. You stick her in the backyard and all she does is yap her fool head off. It makes me feel bad for our neighbors because sometimes we just get annoyed with her and leave her out there. We should probably just bring her inside and scold her. If she's barking at people outside though, she does get a good talking to. Just look at her though... she's too cute to resist! And she's sassy. Super sassy. For Christmas 2007, Emma and I bought her that flashy little collar she's got on. Yeah, then she felt pretty dang sexy.

If a dog can feel sexy. I guess I really don't know.

Anyway, I was sick this entire past week. It sucked something major. It all started out with a stuffy nose, then it slowly proceeded to throw up and nastiness. I missed two days of classes and am currently two and a half chapters behind in my psych reading. No biggie though, right? Hahhaha. I honestly just cannot wait for this school year to be finished. I get the feeling that after freshmen year it gets a little easier to adjust to the new college life.

Next weekend I'm coming home (again) for my little sister's prom. It should be a fun ordeal, as she has purchased this really pretty dress. And okay, that chick is not my sister. Unless you chop her legs off at the knee and color her brown, then it could be questionable. I do love the dress though, I think I would have picked it for myself had I been going to prom again. It'll be exciting for her to get her hair all done and all the jazz.

Last night, I saw the movie I Love You, Man. Gooood movie. It was rather funny. I went to it with my sister and my two cousins (16 and 14 year-olds). I believe they all enjoyed it as well. Lot of good quotes from that movie, definitely.

Okay, speaking of movies... would you like to hear my top movies to see for this up and coming summer? (The ones that I know of anyway.) I think you do, so here they are in no particular order:

Night At The Museum 2: Battle Of The Smithsonian
Disney Pixar's Up
Land of the Lost
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Now, here are some others that sound like they have quite the potential for being ones I will see:

Angels and Demons
The Taking Of Pelham 123
Year One
Public Enemies
Inglourious Basterds

That's all for now. I will try to keep you updated on how those movies turn out. That is, if I have the money to attend all these! Oh, but I forget that there's a new, cheap theater in town! Ohhh the glory.

Well, I suppose that's enough for now. I should shower and maybe visit some family while I'm in town.

Byyeee.


Website for today: http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/

Good music: That's Why I'm Talkin' to You by Jon McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment