Tuesday, April 28, 2009

it's been awhile...

Approximately... seventeen days.  Oufta.  I bet you missed me.

Anywho, I'm currently in my second dead week of my college career.  It's really not that dead, actually it's kind of lame.  We're not supposed to have club activities or anything outside of classes (which is true, because we don't), but could the teachers not give quizzes or homework? Cause that'd be awesome. Like... super awesome.

I've been procrastinating pretty bad lately.  I just don't want to do any of the things I have to do.  I can't wait until summer. ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT.  This is calling my name ---> 

What else have I been up to??  Well it was my birthday not too long ago, but it was also my sister's prom.  I shouldn't say "but".  It was my sister's prom on that day too!  It was fun because I got to help her get all ready and take some pictures as well.  I'm glad she gets to experience prom because it really is a lot of fun.  Not to mention, her and her date looked pretty good.  I personally loved the dress she chose.  (See below for photo.)  Yeah, they're pretty classy.
Anywho, I made this nifty mosaic today.  It's really sweet.  I've found Flickr, hahhaha (it's where I got the pictures).  I know people have been using it since practically forever.. but I never realized how awesomely amazing it is!  People take such great pictures.  I would absolutely love to be a photographer, sincerely.  There are so many things I want to do it's insane.  Oh well. Hopefully I find time for it all!  Between an aspiring magazine writer to either a English or Spanish teacher, to a book store owner, and then we gotta fit the photography in there!  Oh man.

Oh.  So here's the mosaic:
I like it anyway.
So, hmmm... I suppose I should work on my final for my teaching class?  I think that sounds like a good idea.

Anywho, have a superb day!

I forgot to tell you... I have a secret obsession with the Jonas Brothers.  I probably couldn't even give you a solid reason as to why I like them so much.  It's actually pretty dang bad.  I, personally, am pretty open to any kind of music genre, so there's no way I'm going to shut them out because they're "pop" or "girly".  Have you listen to Nick or Joe sing?  Really, they have some pretty decent vocals.  Granted, they are not my absolute, all-time favorite group/musicians, but I do enjoy their music.  It's feel good!  Their music makes me happy. Sometimes all the depressing songs just get old and I don't care to listen to it.  Lovebug is my personal favorite Jo Bro song.  Seriously, it makes me smile.  

Okay, so where was my point with that??  Right, I'm going to their concert this summer. :) Anddd.. on their new album (due out in June, Rolling Stone magazine calls it one of the year's 45 biggest albums) they have a song called Poision Ivy.  YE-AH.  I'll just say it's about a girl who's intoxicatingly hard to resist.  

I suppose now is a good time to mention that they wrote it about me?  

You could call me cocky.



Alright, so I'm gonna peace out now.  Sorry again about that Jonas Brothers rant.  I'm sure you think I'm most definitely ridiculous.  What can I say?  I do not disagree with you.


Website of the day:  www.flickr.com
Song to check out:  I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked by Ida Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment